MiniM3

Mar 26, 2014
Visit site
You would think for the price of the watch that Samsung could throw in the calculator which should be a standard for a "smart" watch. It's $1.10 for the calculator, really...

jschu22

Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
There wasn't exactly a flood of apps for the original gear either. I'm not holding my breath.

Posted via Android Central App

mklabove

May 6, 2010
Visit site
I see Sleep Genius, but a number of other apps that were there have disappeared in my Samsung Apps. All those watch faces are gone, as well as the entire 'Finance' category, which had the Calculator. Seems like apps are a moving target.

Keith

dimakan

Sep 17, 2011
Visit site
Yes, it seems apps are in flux. I still see $1 calculator in Finance category, some of college themed watchfaces are gone as well a Count-something game; Sleep Genius and LED Alarm showed up. Alarm is nice, but I don't want to use it as a watchface ! :)

dimakan

Sep 17, 2011
Visit site
News Republic was added today. But I have the same problem with it as with Feedly. App fails to install. I got pop up windows saying something like "Installation failed. Please retry later". But that's it. In Samsung apps the button "Install" now changed to "View App in Gear Manager". If I click it just opens, well, Gear Manager. But the app is not in "My Apps". Same story, again, with both Feedly and News Republic. Any suggestions?

jpriest007

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
You would think for the price of the watch that Samsung could throw in the calculator which should be a standard for a "smart" watch. It's $1.10 for the calculator, really...

There are a couple of free calculator apps. I am using one it works well.

Posted from my Galaxy Note 2 via Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol