Verizon still no Gear 2??

swisstrader

Jan 3, 2014
Visit site
I've been waiting for my local Verizon store to start carrying the Gear 2, but thusfar nada. They've been saying "next week" for the past few weeks...very frustrating.

BK111968

May 5, 2011
Visit site
I had my local Verizon rep place the order for me over the phone and was told that all of the orders for yesterday were cancelled. I really love how no one at Verizon can answer the question of when can I buy one in the store. None of the local stores in my area have them.

BK111968

May 5, 2011
Visit site
I'd get one from another carrier but like another poster here mentioned, I have a credit with Verizon. I should ask my Verizon store if they wouldn't mind going next door to AT&T (there's a corporate verizon right next door to an AT&T store in our mall) and getting it from them.

jpriest007

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
Forget about getting one from VZw. You don't have to buy one from a carrier. The watches are not tied to a carrier. Despite what they may tell you. Amazon, Newegg, Walmart, Best buy all have them. I got mine from walmart.com and had it shipped site to store.

Posted from my Galaxy Note 2 via Android Central App

raremage

Nov 5, 2009
Visit site
Forget about getting one from VZw. You don't have to buy one from a carrier. The watches are not tied to a carrier. Despite what they may tell you. Amazon, Newegg, Walmart, Best buy all have them. I got mine from walmart.com and had it shipped site to store.

Posted from my Galaxy Note 2 via Android Central App
While 100% true, the OP mentioned he/she has a credit for a few hundred bucks with VZW that they want to use for the purchase Given that, I can understand the frustration.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itamargs