Looks like the Gear Fit will go for $200. Any takers?

anthonybaker

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
I was hoping for 150 too. I will probably still get the gear fit (casual days/workouts) but I'm definitely getting the moto360 (work/business meetings)

Posted via Android Central App

XChrisX

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
I was a taker, but for some reason I overlooked the fact that this device was lacking gps. I'm trying to find a device to track my milage when I run like the map my running app without having to carry around my Note 3. Sure the pedometer will tell me how many miles I've run, but I like having my location mapped. I might check this device out anyway, haven't decided yet.

tlo07

Jul 4, 2010
Visit site
I ended up getting a pretty good deal on my Gear Fit today when I picked up my GS5. Since AT&T is pushing ISIS (their mobile payment system-- aka the reason they block Google Wallet) they were offering a $50 ISIS credit if you signed up. You are SUPPOSED to be able to use it towards your purchase of the Gear Fit if you want. Anyway, I got the $50 credit on my ISIS account but the guy totally botched the transaction. I ended up just paying the whole $199 out of pocket. The guy felt so bad he gave me a $100 credit on my ATT bill plus I still had $50 in my ISIS account. So basically the Gear Fit cost me $50. I ended up going back to ATT this evening to look for a case because I didn't like what I found at Best Buy (I thought the Sammy Experience Store would have more stuff) and was able to use ISIS to pay for the $20 case I picked up.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair