When I work out I have a pair of LG Bluetooth Earbuds connected with my S4. I am very interested in having the Gear Fit on my wrist, tracking steps, heart rate etc. Will the Fit store the data then transfer it to S Health when it re connects? If it doesn't it seems to me that the best solution for me will be the Neo with onboard storage of music.
- By hkonomi in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 04-14-2014, 06:42 AM
- By torifile in forum HTC One M8Replies: 4Last Post: 04-11-2014, 12:39 PM
- By Jon Simon1 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 2Last Post: 04-10-2014, 05:15 PM
- By fredknex in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 0Last Post: 04-10-2014, 01:26 PM
- By bigdpower in forum Samsung Gear 2 & Gear 2 NeoReplies: 0Last Post: 04-10-2014, 12:26 PM