whatsapp notifications

grimviv

Jun 30, 2014
Visit site
My gear fit was updated this weekend and since then the Whatsapp messages don't vibrate on my gear fit. This is very annoying as it is the only way I communicate.

doohsun

Aug 21, 2013
Visit site
you try to remove the whatsapps in the gear fit manager and re-add it?

My gear fit was updated this weekend and since then the Whatsapp messages don't vibrate on my gear fit. This is very annoying as it is the only way I communicate.

Elephant Pyjamas

Apr 12, 2014
Visit site
I have the same problem, had it for about a week now. The Whatsapp notifications don't alert me (vibrate) on my watch, they are there when i go to the notifications menu though.

I have tried removing them and adding them, I have turned phone on and off and the watch. No luck. It's only been this way since the update. It was fine before!

doohsun

Aug 21, 2013
Visit site
a bit of a pain but try restoring your samsung gear fit and reset all your notifications again.

I have the same problem, had it for about a week now. The Whatsapp notifications don't alert me (vibrate) on my watch, they are there when i go to the notifications menu though.

I have tried removing them and adding them, I have turned phone on and off and the watch. No luck. It's only been this way since the update. It was fine before!

kingoftabloid

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
I have tried about everything that was written on this topic... The only way to make the gear vibrate for whatsapp is to put the phone on vibrate mode...

ROJX

Sep 6, 2013
Visit site
After the update to ng2 and gear fit manager 1.78.0721, my whatsapp notification on my gear fit only shows the first message, it doesnt get update with the next few notif. Anyone facing it? It wasn't like this before. I'm on note 3. Any fix or anything? :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC