Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Swappable straps for purchase??

I bought mine here in Korea and my Korean is lousy...but as far as I know at the Samsung mobile store they only have black. I can't find the straps to order anywhere online. Anybody find them and can provide a link?

Default Re: Swappable straps for purchase??

I haven't found any yet, but Samsung Mobile US posted on their twitter account that they are rolling accessories out as soon as they can. No timetable but sounds like it shouldn't be long. Meanwhile, Expansys has them up for pre-order now (Samsung Strap for Samsung Gear Fit (Blue) #ET-SR350BLEG - Expansys USA). I think I need the blue and the red one for starters.
    Thousands of candles can be lighted from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared. -Buddha-
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Yeah, geez a month after release and still nothing?

Thats must be dissapointing four you, becouse whole world can order all straps in ebay from Korea and China.

it's available on ebay but you will be paying premium i would wait it out til later you will see the price drop. Right now the device is considered new.

Quote Originally Posted by leaponover View Post
    I bought mine here in Korea and my Korean is lousy...but as far as I know at the Samsung mobile store they only have black. I can't find the straps to order anywhere online. Anybody find them and can provide a link?

It shouldn't be long before we get them, as the Samsung US site now shows all the colored straps (and a few designer ones) as coming soon. They better be, as I'm tired of waiting. Almost 2 months already since I bought my Gear Fit and I want to change up the look a bit. C'mon Sammy!
    Thousands of candles can be lighted from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared. -Buddha-

I never understood this approach to accessories. Seems to happen a lot. It just seems to me that you would sell a whole lot more of something if they offered more accessories out of the gate, especially something like this because no doubt there are some people who simply don't like the black. I'm fine with it but I'd sure like some more options. Just as bad as selling a new smart phone with no available cases.
    Connie L "Go BIG or Go Home"

Global Posts
    25 Global Posts

I saw them on the display stand at my att store but didn't see if they were actually selling them.

Posted via Android Central App