Sleep integrated into S Health

pughmat

Jul 31, 2011
Visit site
Just a quick heads up....as of a couple of days ago, Sleep is now shown as an icon within the S Health App. Previously, I had to use the Sleep App separately. I'm not sure if it integrates with S Health now because I had it installed of if it just comes that way.

So there is hope that things will improve with the App. I would really like the S4 and S5 to use the same S health App though so my wife will have the same features I have on the S5.

schultz84

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
I have an S4 and feel like the ugly step child. All I have is a so so watch that offers notifications. No interaction with S health and samsung customer service is USELESS!

Posted via Android Central App

pughmat

Jul 31, 2011
Visit site
I looked briefly at my wife's S4 over the weekend. While there are differences, the basics are tracked in the Fitness with Gear App and seem to be working fine for her. Her S4 has the latest OS. It's still not a nice as the S5, but better than most are reporting for the S4 and I'm not sure why.

schultz84

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
On my s health (says it is latest version) the pedometer tab has a button in the upper right corner where you can sync your data from the fit band. My s health only offers to sync with gear manager (last year's watch) not great fit manger.

Posted via Android Central App

dgrobe2112

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
go to the s health app.. on the main screen, click the drop down menu on the top left.. sleep is in there.. also.. i just noticed.. there is a stress function now..

akabhirav

Jul 28, 2015
Visit site
I know all of you have your smart watches but did you guys noticed some new apps in the partner apps along with sleep as android. Can somebody tell me if it really helps the sleep tracker in S health the way a watch does?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
axool