One of our Gear Fit devices decided to reboot and never stop last night. I've searched and search, called Samsung, etc and nothing. Only option seems to send in for repair which they said is 9-14 business days (really???). When I called Samsung, the reps really had no idea what this device even was....purely searching through their systems for troubleshooting steps, which they found 0.
Not a good sign. We've had this device for 35 days. I found a video on Youtube with someone having the same issue. 10 others commented they also had the issue. One person reported a solution which I tried, but it did not work for me or most of the others.
- 10-17-2014, 10:02 PM #2
- 12-24-2014, 09:01 PM #3
- 3 Posts
Re: Stuck rebooting
Give Samsung service a call. If needed they will have you download and install Smart Tutor from the Play Store. Then they sang connect to your phone and control the Fit remotely and fix just about anything. My Fit had lost the icon for Settings and I couldn't fix anything. After an hour they had me back on track. Good luck!
From my Note 4 via Tapatalk Pro.
- 02-02-2015, 11:32 PM #4
- By exhale68 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 MiniReplies: 4Last Post: 02-23-2015, 03:41 PM
- By Christopher Adams in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 06-05-2014, 03:04 AM
- By Sunburst Civic in forum Droid RAZR HDReplies: 1Last Post: 05-24-2014, 12:54 PM
- By juiceboxpenis in forum HTC One M8 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 05-19-2014, 12:06 PM
- By 4onejr in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 0Last Post: 05-18-2014, 03:00 PM