BPM Graph not appearing in S-HEALTH

fredsmith219

Jun 4, 2014
Visit site
Hello,
When I work out using my Gear Fit, I will start an exercise on the Gear Fit.
A log of the exercise activity is created in S-HEATLH. It has all kinds of useful information, but it's missing a crucial piece: The BPM Chart.
There is a graph key for BPM, but no data.

How can I get the BPM data from my Gear Fit to display in the S-HEATLH Exercise log chart tab?

Jollyfats

Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
I finally found someone with the same issue. Gear 2 Neo, purchased solely to watch my heart rate during exercises.

Basically, I can start a workout (walk, run, bicycle) EVERYTHING else transfers over from the Neo, such as speed, pace, GPS (map), average and max heart rate, etc. But if you pull up the workout details, the graph/chart will show pace and speed, but no heart rate BPM. Pretty much the one feature I wanted, isn't working :(

I called Samsung Support today, the "remoted in" to my phone and saw the same thing I did. Unfortunately, they didn't have an answer either.

Do any other fitness apps work with the Gear or Neo? So far, I've tried Runtastic, but could not get it to pair with the Neo.

I hope this is only a short term bug that is being worked on.

Phillip Stiby

Jun 25, 2014
Visit site
Having been using Run Keeper for tracking my cycling to and from work as a goal to exercise and weight lose and having recently read articles that a lot of people exercising are not actually getting there heart rate up high enough and having recently upgraded to an S5 I bought a gear fit for this purpose.
What a let down that the chart has a BPM markings but doesn't seem to show any data collected from the gear fit except for average and max.
Its hard to know if I am going fast downhill or going fast because I am actually pushing myself.

Can we launch the cycling from the phone and use the heart rate monitor?

Paul Berndsen

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
I have the same issue with my Samsung Gear 2 Neo combined with my galaxy S5.
I've tried all of the following:
- Exercise with only my watch (no bpm graph and no speed/distance) It's obvious that speed/distance can not be measured
- Exercise with watch and phone with gps enabled (no bpm graph and no usefull speed/distance. I have, however, a graph of the path I cycled)
- Exercise with watch and phone with gps enabled AND runkeeper active. (no bpm graph and no usefull speed/distance.)

I've tried several variations between watch, phone, s-health and runkeeper and there is no combination that shows a bpm graph and no combination shows a usefull tempo graph.

I've contacted Samsung Mobile NL via facebook, but they do not respond. I think this is really, really bad customer relations.

funes79

Jul 31, 2014
Visit site
Hello I have samsung galaxy s5 and gear fit and have the same issue with the heart rate chart from the beginning. And this week it got even worse the s health do not show me even the gps data and also the speed graph. But in the general session page the averag speed total distance is correctly recorded.
I assume that the gear fit do not transfer correctly the data to the S5.

Please let me know if you will have a solution for this.

I bought the gear for running and it does not work, **** samsung sw