Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Default whatsapp notifications

    My gear fit was updated this weekend and since then the Whatsapp messages don't vibrate on my gear fit. This is very annoying as it is the only way I communicate.
  2. #2  

    Default Re: whatsapp notifications

    you try to remove the whatsapps in the gear fit manager and re-add it?


    Quote Originally Posted by grimviv View Post
    My gear fit was updated this weekend and since then the Whatsapp messages don't vibrate on my gear fit. This is very annoying as it is the only way I communicate.
  3. #3  

    Default Re: whatsapp notifications

    I have the same problem, had it for about a week now. The Whatsapp notifications don't alert me (vibrate) on my watch, they are there when i go to the notifications menu though.

    I have tried removing them and adding them, I have turned phone on and off and the watch. No luck. It's only been this way since the update. It was fine before!
  4. #4  

    Default Re: whatsapp notifications

    Quote Originally Posted by grimviv View Post
    My gear fit was updated this weekend and since then the Whatsapp messages don't vibrate on my gear fit. This is very annoying as it is the only way I communicate.
    Same problem here with whatsapp plus .. any help ..
  5. #5  

    Default Re: whatsapp notifications

    a bit of a pain but try restoring your samsung gear fit and reset all your notifications again.



    Quote Originally Posted by Elephant Pyjamas View Post
    I have the same problem, had it for about a week now. The Whatsapp notifications don't alert me (vibrate) on my watch, they are there when i go to the notifications menu though.

    I have tried removing them and adding them, I have turned phone on and off and the watch. No luck. It's only been this way since the update. It was fine before!
  6. #6  

    Default Re: whatsapp notifications

    Quote Originally Posted by doohsun View Post
    a bit of a pain but try restoring your samsung gear fit and reset all your notifications again.
    Try it .. I even try to factory reset my mobile but still no luck
  7. #7  

    Default Re: whatsapp notifications

    Same problem here... I guess we have to wait for the next upgrade in the hope it gets fixed

    Posted via Android Central App
  8. #8  

    Default Re: whatsapp notifications

    I have tried about everything that was written on this topic... The only way to make the gear vibrate for whatsapp is to put the phone on vibrate mode...
  9. #9  

    Default Re: whatsapp notifications

    update: just just read a post about whatsapp vibrating notification.. I tried it and it worked... just change the vibration setting on the whatsapp's settings to short...

    Problem with WhatsApp Notification
    Thanked by:
  10. #10  

    Default Re: whatsapp notifications

    Thanks... it seems to work...
  11. #11  
    christeffi's Avatar

    Posts
    1 Posts
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts

    Default Re: whatsapp notifications

    But does the notification pop-up on the screen or only vibrate and appear in the notifications?
  12. #12  
    ROJX's Avatar

    Posts
    1 Posts

    Default Re: whatsapp notifications

    After the update to ng2 and gear fit manager 1.78.0721, my whatsapp notification on my gear fit only shows the first message, it doesnt get update with the next few notif. Anyone facing it? It wasn't like this before. I'm on note 3. Any fix or anything?

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-01-2014, 02:58 AM
  2. setting up notifications
    By AC Question in forum Ask a Question
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-08-2014, 06:49 PM
  3. Facebook app notifications
    By AC Question in forum Ask a Question
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-08-2014, 06:47 PM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-07-2014, 08:59 AM
  5. Heads Up Notifications From Android L Download
    By Greg C in forum Samsung Galaxy S5
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-29-2014, 10:47 PM

Posting Permissions