Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    165 Global Posts

Default 1 week with Gear Fit it has replaced my Gear 2

So I had a $75 reward zone gift card to best buy so snatched up a Gear Fit to go along with my Gear 2. After only a few days I am sold. So much so that my Gear 2 is already up on eBay. I like the simplicity of the gear fit. I never really got into the apps on the gear 2 as most were basically pointless. I like simple notifications and the ability to get notifications. Sometimes when gloved up seeing patients it's easier just to look at my wirst. I wear it on the inside of my wrist and find the heart rate monitor to be much more accurate reading directly off of my radial artery. I also missed wearing "real" watches so this affords me the ability to wear both. I have a watch collection worth tens of thousands so it just felt wrong leaving them at home for a $300 piece of plastic. Problem solved

Posted via Android Central App
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1 week with Gear Fit it has replaced my Gear 2-fb_img_1404933578635.jpg