Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default When will we be able to load new clock faces?

As the title says, any idea when 3rd party clock faces will be allowed? I am a bit shocked that they are not available out of the gate, as that would seem to be a big draw.

Global Posts
    116 Global Posts

Default Re: When will we be able to load new clock faces?

Quote Originally Posted by dsignori View Post
    As the title says, any idea when 3rd party clock faces will be allowed? I am a bit shocked that they are not available out of the gate, as that would seem to be a big draw.
    You can. If you go to here: Best Android Wear Apps , there's a good listing of apps, some of which are watchfaces.

Best one for me so far (there are very few) is Band O'Clock. Let's you choose font, opacity, black or white background (when idle), background color or image when activated - very cool, choose right from the phone, and various format settings for 24/12 hour and date display.

The other watch faces are kind of bizarre and the digital ones - I think the digits are too small. This app is perfect and I really like it!
    Thanked by:

Quote Originally Posted by bujin View Post
    You can. If you go to here: Best Android Wear Apps , there's a good listing of apps, some of which are watchfaces.
    judging by your avatar, I'd venture to guess that you might fancy these that I came up with :-)
    I've attached the templates I made to this post, and a link to the app I used
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....com.wearfaces
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails When will we be able to load new clock faces?-img_20140713_205107.jpg   When will we be able to load new clock faces?-img_20140713_205017.jpg   When will we be able to load new clock faces?-happy-human-analog-s.png   When will we be able to load new clock faces?-happy-human-analog-words.png   When will we be able to load new clock faces?-hours.png  

When will we be able to load new clock faces?-minutes.png  

Global Posts
    11 Global Posts

Here's mine with Band O'Clock and my sister's doge.When will we be able to load new clock faces?-dogewatch.jpg

Global Posts
    116 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MstrPeter View Post
    judging by your avatar, I'd venture to guess that you might fancy these that I came up with :-)
    I've attached the templates I made to this post, and a link to the app I used
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....com.wearfaces
    Love it! I have my avatar as a tattoo, so I'm very partial to it! Nice job!

Check out the app Wear Face Collection. It's just getting off the ground but he's got a couple of neat ones on there with more to (supposedly) come.