Is anyone else having issues with Pandora? I had to backlist it on Android Wear because it kept sending notifications to the watch and locking up the Gear Live. I couldn't swipe away the control bar or simply get it off the watch by resetting the watch. I even uninstalled Pandora on the phone (LG G2) and the notification/control bar kept coming back to the watch. Finally, I decided to backlist it in a last ditch effort to get it off the watch and that worked (thank goodness!). I wonder if Pandora needs to develop an App specific to Android Wear... or, is this just an issue with my specific Gear Live.
- 07-15-2014, 09:13 AM #2
Re: Pandora Issues
There's definitely some weirdness going on with music players. I'm guessing an Android Wear update will fix these.
Re: Pandora Issues
You expressed it far better than I did. But yes, the picture of the artist and the control bar would not go away... I had to reset the watch and blacklist Pandora on the Android Wear App. I'm sure this is a know issue and will be taken care of in a future software update by either Pandora or Samsung.
All that said, I really like what I see so far with the Gear Live. Its funny how many people have jumped on the Gear Live and Samsung regarding this watch. The fact is that it is a very high quality piece and looks good as well. And the screen is amazing for a watch of this type. Very pleased with my purchase.
- 07-16-2014, 11:31 AM #4
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-27-2015, 02:30 AM
- By sixstringer23 in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 8Last Post: 07-15-2014, 09:11 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 07-15-2014, 08:44 AM
- By tracey6311 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-15-2014, 03:04 AM
- By kristian19 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 07-15-2014, 12:40 AM