turning watch around

G_R_B

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site
Hi all, I did search for an answer to this before posting and found nothing so maybe I am the only one this happens to. Sometimes, not often but often enough for me to ask this, when I bend my wrist I push the on/off button on the side of the watch. I was wondering if there is a way to turn the watch around (other than wearing it on the right wrist) to still see the watch right-side-up? Thanks

methods

Dec 8, 2012
Visit site
I've done this myself a few times. If you turn the watch upside down the orientation of the watch face doesn't turn so you can't turn the watch around.

I'm betting this will be a problem for the Moto 360 too, looks like it's button sticks out even further

Posted via Android Central App

YAYTech

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
I've done this myself a few times. If you turn the watch upside down the orientation of the watch face doesn't turn so you can't turn the watch around.

I'm betting this will be a problem for the Moto 360 too, looks like it's button sticks out even further

Posted via Android Central App

I was just watching a Q&A video for the 360, and someone asked about orientation for people who prefer to wear the watch on their other wrist, and don't want the button on the wrong side. They said it will reorient.