Tizen WHY!?!?

etexans82

Jun 12, 2010
Visit site
Just letting off a little steam lol

Samsung!! Why Tizen on this beautiful watch? I would really want to get this watch but putting Tizen on it is a total deal breaker for me! I want to be able to access my Gmail from my smart watch and I don't think that's going to be possible with Tizen! I want Evernote, no Tizen Evernote app!

I would really like to know how this going to interact with text messages from my phone? Will you be I able to reply to texts it get from on my smart phone?

furiousyellow

Sep 29, 2012
Visit site
Isn't the "S" supposed to stand for solo? You can't go solo with Wear (yet).

Samsung does appear to be hedging their bets with Tizen and Wear, so it wouldn't surprise me to see a Wear version in the future.

Galaxy Gear SWear :)

etexans82

Jun 12, 2010
Visit site
Isn't the "S" supposed to stand for solo? You can't go solo with Wear (yet).

Samsung does appear to be hedging their bets with Tizen and Wear, so it wouldn't surprise me to see a Wear version in the future.

Galaxy Gear SWear :)

I would hope an Android Wear version is coming soon bc i really like the design of it. Right now i may b going with the Moto 360 half heartedly.

furiousyellow

Sep 29, 2012
Visit site
After seeing how the Sony SW3 can function as a standalone GPS and fitness device AND has Wear, I find myself also asking, "Tizen WHY!?!?".

foxbat121

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Why not?
As the most popular brand with Android, or arguably the only Android brand that makes money, Samsung tries very hard to get away from Google's control and influence and keep everything within the house. It makes perfect business sense for Samsung. Whether or not it makes sense for general public is another story.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steve1084