How will the integral SIM work?

mikeyking

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
So, I'm sure like many people I currently have two phones (both Samsung obviously!). One for work and one for personal. Currently got a Galaxy Gear and will definitely be getting the Gear S as soon as it's out.

However, if I use my personal SIM in the watch and work SIM in the Note 3, how will that work? I'm kinda thinking that you'll need to have a setting on the Gear to tell it which SIM is 'primary' as you'll still want to receive text messages and calls on both SIMs but use one of the SIMs for making calls. I'm just really interested in how that will work!

anon(558804)

Nov 14, 2011
Visit site
I don't know, but I think that for calling purposes you would treat the watch as you would a phone. Separate numbers. Watch has to be added to your plan. We'll see what the carriers do for (or to) us to accommodate watches.

Posted via Android Central App

mikeyking

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
Yeah understand that. I've got two separate plans so I can already put a separate SIM in the watch. I want the watch to display text messages or calls from both the phone and also the watch SIM - just curious how that's going to work!