Headset needed?

Floridadomer

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
I just read in an article that in order to make or receive calls, a BT headset is required. Can anyone confirm this? I assumed it would have the same capabilities as my Gear Neo had.

reesh11

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
I just read in an article that in order to make or receive calls, a BT headset is required. Can anyone confirm this? I assumed it would have the same capabilities as my Gear Neo had.
Nah it has a microphone and can make calls without a Bluetooth.

From my smokin' hot Note 4

sahmad88

May 1, 2010
Visit site
Oh, there are plenty of women around who are tech savvy. Just keep looking :)

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

dorrien12

Aug 20, 2012
Visit site
Women who are tech savvy are such a rarity 😃

From my smokin' hot Note 4

I know right.... I was in Best buy looking at tablets and the guy starts telling me how "pretty" the tablet is and I looked at him and started shooting off questions. Then he gave out wrong specs, I was like thank you and I started looking on my own. Like really, I didn't even ask for his help!!! #IWantSpecs1stThenLooks...

reesh11

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
I know right.... I was in Best buy looking at tablets and the guy starts telling me how "pretty" the tablet is and I looked at him and started shooting off questions. Then he gave out wrong specs, I was like thank you and I started looking on my own. Like really, I didn't even ask for his help!!! #IWantSpecs1stThenLooks...
Omg yes! It's like when it comes to technology woman=moron...WRONG! Now, I may not know some of the more in depth stuff but by golly I know the difference between clearing cache and clearing data! Sheesh ppl...I'm not a dummy. I probably know more than 85% of my local BB's employees. 95% more than AT&T's lol.

aitt

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
Yeah but mist are just idiots by default. I just start shooting off to see their level of knowledge anyways. Once I get a better feel I continue to talk or just check my own. They usually just say but I can see you already know that. When I did part time at Office Depot I may have known squat about printers but went so in depth with the tablets it was ridiculous.

Posted via the Android Central App