Best Buy is Clueless

Dante314

Nov 4, 2014
Visit site
For everyone wanting a Gear S from BestBuy, don't even waste your time calling, they are totally clueless. Launch is officially tomorrow and they don't even show it in their system. At&t are the only folks who have any information.

Posted via the Android Central App

noteiii007

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
For everyone wanting a Gear S from BestBuy, don't even waste your time calling, they are totally clueless. Launch is officially tomorrow and they don't even show it in their system. At&t are the only folks who have any information.

Then the next question is what carriers will they be selling.

aitt

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
If the carrier boght them I don't expect Best Buy to have anything

brucesmays

Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
I stopped by Best Buy just now. They said they are expecting them in next Tuesday. Stopped at my Verizon store, they had one on display, ordered my watch thru them. $349 plus $5 a month additional on my plan. They are overnighting it for free as i waited so patiently in line for 45 minutes

Kmclove14

Nov 7, 2014
Visit site
Excellent news on Verizon! I will try my luck with them.

edit: the Verizon Gear S page is going live soon, I'd expect it at any moment. EXCELLENT.

reesh11

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
Excellent news on Verizon! I will try my luck with them.

edit: the Verizon Gear S page is going live soon, I'd expect it at any moment. EXCELLENT.
Same for AT&T. I can tell because the search results look different. It now says the next big thing is here where it used to say coming soon.

From my smokin' hot Note 4

Marley

Aug 23, 2010
Visit site
View my screenshot.

The watch is now appearing on VZW website; was not there hours ago. Unfortunately, when you click on it, it takes you to an unavailable page. Baby steps...

Capture.PNG

reesh11

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
What happened to the $300 price? I see it is $350/$349/??
I just ordered since I'm up way earlier than I want to be. Paid $318.74 for in store pickup at the store that's supposed to hold mine. Can't wait! Oh and btw it did let me replace my tablet line unlike that manager said.

reesh11

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
It also said $0 for monthly amount so we'll see about that. Maybe that was also something that was not true (requiring a data plan).

aitt

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
I just ordered since I'm up way earlier than I want to be. Paid $318.74 for in store pickup at the store that's supposed to hold mine. Can't wait! Oh and btw it did let me replace my tablet line unlike that manager said.

Tech support was right then. I may cancel this line and go tablet.

fkpalm

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
Went to sprint store today they did not know that today was the release date. They only received a display unit that i got them to open up and show it to me.

CehowardNote7

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site

I am with Tmobile, and I am hearing those rumors about some have certain bands and some do not. To be on the safe side, I am going to wait out Tmobile. Hopefully by Monday, the 10th, they will have them.. :(

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FarajWala800