samsung Gear Apps not working

enkiki

Nov 8, 2014
Visit site
Hello all,

I got the Gear S and Note 4 a few days ago. When I select "Samsung Gear Apps" within Samsung Gear Manager, I'm getting the following error.

" Error This device does not support Samsung GALAXY Apps. Check available devices on the Samsung GALAXY Apps website. (1004) "

Gear S: SM-R750D
Note 4: SM-N910U

Got the Gear S in Tokyo, Japan and ordered the Note 4 from Expansys website so i don't think it's a region issue? I tried connecting VPN to many locations, cleared cache.. no luck.

I'm using the latest firmware, updated everything. I would assume that Note 4 is compatible with Gear Apps?

I tried the demo phone from a local shop and it was working. However, when you pair back, it will reset to factory defaults

Any help would be great! !

Posted via the Android Central App

Clover Neiberg

Nov 9, 2014
Visit site
I'm having the same issue. So frustrating! I am not sure where my Gear S originally came from; it was provided by my employer so that I can write support content for an experience we offer for the watch. I was limited to the dev environment until Friday, and assumed I'd just be able to add a data plan and go. I have a data plan and can pair the devices, but can't actually install any apps. I'm getting the same error you describe.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon