Has anyone gotten watchstyler faces to load on?

karsdroid

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
so watchstyler lets me create a watch face, and even acts like its applied, but it doesn't really apply to gear.....i just end up with a black screen with the create a theme message....grrrrr

Ed Tranosky

Nov 10, 2014
Visit site
but doesn't it fit all skewed on the gear s? or have they modified it so that it fits properly on the gear s?
I am looking for some new watch faces for the gear s, if anyone knows of any, let me know!

Misthos_NJ

Nov 10, 2014
Visit site
so watchstyler lets me create a watch face, and even acts like its applied, but it doesn't really apply to gear.....i just end up with a black screen with the create a theme message....grrrrr

I had the exact same issue. Just saw in the reviews of Watch Styler someone suggesting that you need to modify the folder (delete the image directory) after you create the watch face. That suggestion worked for me.

Alamokidd

Nov 11, 2014
Visit site
I had the same problem. What I did to get it to work was to save the watch face I created on Watchstyler, then went to gear manager clicked on Home screen styler and then went into the clock tab. Once I found the Watchstyler face in the settings, I then applied the face. The watch face I created would not show up on my Gear S, so I then chose another stock watch face and applied that to the gear s. Once it showed up on my watch I then went back to the Watchtsyler face settings, applied the face I created and then it worked. I had to do this numerous times as I was constantly changing the watchstyler face to what I finally liked. I hope that helps.

karsdroid

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
I had the exact same issue. Just saw in the reviews of Watch Styler someone suggesting that you need to modify the folder (delete the image directory) after you create the watch face. That suggestion worked for me.

shazam....working....now if i could get it to show up with a flick of the wrist i'd keep this thing and be a happy camper...

Floridadomer

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site

For the life of me, I can't find the Watch Styler folder. Can you give me the path?

riceastwood

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
I'm having the same issue I can load the pre-installed ones from the app but not the one I created. Can't seem to find the folder with the image. Help please

Floridadomer

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
kr.co.omnicon.android.appcessory.watchstylermanager.gear3.s...not sure what I am doing wrong! When I open that folder all I have is a Cache folder that is empty.

riceastwood

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
kr.co.omnicon.android.appcessory.watchstylermanager.gear3.s...not sure what I am doing wrong! When I open that folder all I have is a Cache folder that is empty.

This is what you should see when you open the gear s folder. If you only see the cache folder you most likely will have to uninstall then reinstall the app. But let me ask you are you going to my files then device storage? Another question when you open the styler app do you see the other faces that are preloaded in the app and are you clicking appy after you design you watch face?

Attachments

• 1417537414546.jpg
    1417537414546.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 19

riceastwood

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
We bought two of them off EBay (Thanks, Mr. Anonymous!) and I had to drive two hours both ways to get them at 1am. Fun times.

It was a good thing we did it that way, though, because we don't live in a 3G area and they wouldn't have been sold at local stores.

Noooooooooo lol. Just go into the gear folder and as the pic shows the list of folders if you didn't rename the watch face you created then it would be the folder with the #'s as you can see I only did one so that's the folder I went into. You should see a few images in it delete the one that has the pic of the watch face that's completed.