Is there a native/pre-existing way to install custom ringtones?

syrguy1969

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
Watch Styler and sound questions

I am loving my Gear S, but there are two things currently stumping me. One is custom sounds. I have seen a post about using an app that costs a couple bucks in the Samsung store. Now I am all about supporting the developers out there, and even though I will probably purchase it for other reasons or if for nothing else to promote developing I can't help but to think there has to be a native/pre-existing way to install custom ringtones/notifications to our Gear S.

The second source of my frustrations is the Watch Styler. I can't get the icons, watch parts, dates....to be placed where I want them on the watch face. All the parts I pick plop in a pre-ordained area and stay there no matter what button, long-press, double-tap.....basically whatever I do.

Edit: I don't know if the app updated or what, but if I am VERY careful as to where I long-press I am able to move items around now :) (Now off to try and figure out custom parts in the app lol)

Any help/hints would be greatly appreciated!!

Last edited:

artyourmind

Nov 26, 2014
Visit site
Re: Watch Styler and sound questions

I am loving my Gear S, but there are two things currently stumping me. One is custom sounds. I have seen a post about using an app that costs a couple bucks in the Samsung store. Now I am all about supporting the developers out there, and even though I will probably purchase it for other reasons or if for nothing else to promote developing I can't help but to think there ....

Greetings. I was wondering what the name of the app is for custom ringtones? That is the only think I can't figure out. The gear s is amazing other than that! Thanks for your time.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davisongeorge