Love this device.. HATE the charger.

DoyouFanBoyBro

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Anyone else hate this charger? I feel like I'm breaking something every time I put it on. I also have to kind of press in the screen just to get it to snap in there which I don't want to do.

Posted via the Android Central App

Sammuel1973

Nov 24, 2013
Visit site
Anyone else hate this charger? I feel like I'm breaking something every time I put it on. I also have to kind of press in the screen just to get it to snap in there which I don't want to do.

Ha, I used to feel the same way, but once I got used to it, it is a snap (no pun intended). Just press the bottom right and it will click and lock.

aitt

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
Place the bottom on and snap up. Easy as pie. But at first yes. I don't like it. But after you snap it in a few times it wears in and not as restrictive.

xbones84

Jul 5, 2014
Visit site
Look at the way it attaches. You put the top on first and snap the bottom in. It's easy once you figure it out. I love the little additional battery we get. Excellent feature.

aitt

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
Wow. How is it that ppl buy these cutting edge devices and they don't have a clue?
Try reading the manual... even tho it might be an online PDF.

You really think people read manuals? Let alone download it. The manual for this things is 98 pages.

esseff

Nov 11, 2014
Visit site
You really think people read manuals? Let alone download it. The manual for this things is 98 pages.

Ha... The battery backup/charger is a well advertised feature of the gear s. My ref to the manual was for all the less obvious features.
You buy a cutting edge device with all sorts of amazing features and don't read the manual?
You hang around tech sites and post on tech news groups and still know little about the expensive high tech device you just bought?
Sure under normal circumstances reading the manual is a last resort but in this case I think not.

sux2bu

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
Ha... The battery backup/charger is a well advertised feature of the gear s.
I'm gonna hand to disagree with you. The Gear S itself is not well advertised let alone it's features. I spent months waiting for this watch, constantly watching videos and I learned of the extra battery from this forum.