Weather not updated

Floridadomer

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
My wife just got her Gear S on the 21st. When you go to her weather app its dated for the 12th and it won't update. I even tried turning on Mobile always on and refreshed it but that didn't help.
Any suggestions?

Mom2Ninjas

May 25, 2010
Visit site
My wife just got her Gear S on the 21st. When you go to her weather app its dated for the 12th and it won't update. I even tried turning on Mobile always on and refreshed it but that didn't help.
Any suggestions?
Maybe hard reset the device and if that didn't fix it. Take it back for a new one.

aitt

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
Try accessing the weather app widget (stock) on her phone see if it's current in there. I'm not sure if it pulls data from the phone app or not, but I use the widget for my home screen and have settings set to auto update every 3 hours.

Posted via the Android Central App

Floridadomer

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
Tried both resetting and refreshing the app on the phone and still says the 12th. Whats so odd is it says the 12th but we didn't even buy the watch until the 21st! Thank you both for your suggestions.

aitt

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
The only other thing I could suggest is clearing the data in App. The app is Weather Provider

Posted via the Android Central App

Floridadomer

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
Tried that also and it didn't work. Just took it back to T-Mobile and replacing the sim card fixed it!
Thanks to all that helped.