It's payday so...I ordered the gear S

tech_fan

Sep 1, 2012
Visit site
Great investment. I was unsure at first with mine but, after using it for a couple of days, not sure that I can go back to my Moto 360. The Flossy Carter review in You Tube goes in great detail with the watch and might get you more pumped up

thegame161

Sep 11, 2013
Visit site
Great investment. I was unsure at first with mine but, after using it for a couple of days, not sure that I can go back to my Moto 360. The Flossy Carter review in You Tube goes in great detail with the watch and might get you more pumped up

Yeah watched it twice ha

dov1978

Trusted Member
Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
Me too. My payday today and mine has just been dispatched so I'll be hoping I don't miss my delivery tomorrow. Feel like a kid at xmas

sent from my Galaxy s5

dov1978

Trusted Member
Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
I love going broke for new gadgets. It's a serious flaw of me.

Posted via the Android Central App

It's gonna be the grounds for my divorce by my wife. She dreads the words "how much do you love me?" as she knows it's gadget time (every month just before payday usually) and I can see the frustration in her face

sent from my Galaxy s5

Mike-Mike

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
The Gear S styling is not for me, but I have had both the Gear 2 and the Gear 2 Neo. Samsung knows how a Smartwatch should work, they got the functionality just right.

John Wooten1

Nov 9, 2014
Visit site
This gear s, has to be the best package smart watch out now, I don't have a sim in mine but it works flawlessly. I love being able to text and call from my watch. I am glad I picked mine up, a market for other bands would be nice not a deal breaker though.

thegame161

Sep 11, 2013
Visit site
I'm going town tomorrow and will get a sim for it..want the option of using data instead of Bluetooth

Get all can eat data too with three here in UK. £15 a month

aitt

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
It's gonna be the grounds for my divorce by my wife. She dreads the words "how much do you love me?" as she knows it's gadget time (every month just before payday usually) and I can see the frustration in her face

sent from my Galaxy s5

I have 4 tablets 2 non working Android two Windows, 3 Android phones, 1 Window Phones, Toq watch, 360, and Gear S, Gear Circle, just got us a 50 inch TV... you kind of get the picture

CehowardNote7

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
I have 4 tablets 2 non working Android two Windows, 3 Android phones, 1 Window Phones, Toq watch, 360, and Gear S, Gear Circle, just got us a 50 inch TV... you kind of get the picture

It seems you have mastered the "sneak item in pass the wife" bit!! :D :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewsmith