Zooper Wear Watch Faces? Anyone Tried?

pwscott

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone tried these Watch Faces from Zooper Wear on their Gear S?

They look pretty great...looks like they depend on other SW to get the info as opposed to being for Watch Styler...My Gear S is coming FEDEX from VZW today and I look fwd to trying them.

Floridadomer

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
This looks very interesting. I am also anxious to see if anyone has tried it. It looks like it might be worth the $3.48 investment.

leegreg81

May 12, 2013
Visit site
I used to use Zooper to create watch faces for my old Galaxy Gear that was running a custom ROM (4.2) as many Gear Manager components didn't work properly on the Nexus 4 I was attempting to get the Gear to work with.

I did manage to get some functionality working, just not all. I couldn't use the watch face component of Gear Manager which is why i rooted and custom ROM'd it so then I could properly explore all possibilities.

Posted via the Android Central App

aitt

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
You also have to have Zooper Widget Pro which is $2.49

yeah I saw that

*****THIS IS NOT A STANDALONE APP*****

FEATURES
> Notification icons for SMS/GMail/Calls & more!
> Time/Date
> Wi-Fi/Mobile Data indicators¹
> Weather/Temperature
> Phone Battery percentage/Charging indicator¹
> Upcoming Calendar Events
> Dark/Light themes
¹ = Change dynamically depending on whether or not they're in-use

REQUIREMENTS:
Smartwatch with the Gear Manager App
Zooper Widget Pro-> https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...ps/details?id=org.zooper.zwpro&token=f-bhtU4b
Wearable Widgets version 4.2 (to mirror it onto your Wear device)-> https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...details?id=com.wearablewidgets&token=KKMIAJM4
"Wearable Widgets Clock for Gear" from the Gear App Store (within the "Clocks" category)

Setup:
(after syncing your phone to your watch)
1) Install Zooper Widget Pro on your phone
2) Install Wearable Widgets on your phone & "Wearable Widgets Clock for Gear" on your Gear S™ (within the "Clocks" category of the Gear App store)
3) Install Zooper Wear - Gear S on your phone
*REBOOT PHONE & WATCH* then continue after Watch & Phone have reconnected
STEPS 4-8 WILL BE WITHIN WEARABLE WIDGETS ON YOUR PHONE
4) Launch Wearable Widgets & select "Samsung Gear"
5) Create a 2X3 Zooper Widget Pro
6) Tap "Settings" & enable "Crop widgets", "Invisible updates", "Always keep widgets running" & "Show notification on phone"
7) Return & tap to create the Zooper Widget selecting any of the "Zooper Wear..." templates
8) Launch the Zooper Widget Pro App & enable "Standby updates" & "Alternative Geocoder"
9) On your watch, swipe up-> Settings-> Style-> Clocks-> Clock Type-> select "Wearable Widgets"
10) On your watch, swipe up-> Settings-> Display-> Wake-up screen-> Clock
That's it!

Choosing a Clock Face
Each design has 2 icons on its preview image which indicates what additional features it supports.
> If you don't want Calendar Events to appear, select one with a red "X" on the image Calendar image
> If you do want Calendar Events to appear, select one with a green "Checkmark" on the Calendar image
same applies for whether you do or don't want to use Tasker integration

WARNINGS
-DON'T change your phone's DPI - Wearable Widgets takes dimensions from your phone, so modifying the DPI can negatively effect mirroring Widgets onto your wrist.
-Information is pulled from your phone so it currently won't work in "standalone" mode

Posted via the Android Central App

Lanhoj

May 16, 2011
Visit site
Hey everyone, I'm the Dev of Zooper Wear.

There's a free/TRIAL version that includes support for:
-All Android Wear devices
-All Sony Smartwatch devices (even the old ones, LoL)
-All Galaxy Gear devices, including the S
Each platform have their own separate paid App, however, I bundled one from each into the free version.

So feel free to try it out before purchasing the full version.
Free one includes 1 design in 1 color.
Full version includes 5-7 designs in 2 colors.

Here's the link to the free/TRIAL-> https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...wskin.zooperwearwearablestrial&token=we4OeB_i

Oh & yes it does require Zooper Widget Pro (paid).

I'll be more than happy to answer any further questions here.