how much does it cost per month to add Gear S to my Verizon Family Share plan(unlimited data line)

TENYKS

Oct 29, 2014
Visit site
how much does it cost per month to add Gear S to my Verizon Family Share plan(which still has my unlimited data line on it)

thansk! :)

priceslss

Nov 15, 2014
Visit site
yeah it is $5.

They stated they did not offer insurance when I got mine so I got 3 years of coverage with Squaretrade for $75 no deductible .

Dec 17, 2014
Visit site
Wait, you're paying $9 a month for insurance on a watch? That's more than it costs a month to insure a full cellphone.
Its actually the same and its considered a phone, I pay 9 for my Note 4 and 9 for the Gear S. Verizon does not consider this a watch they consider this a phone thats why it is so much.

TENYKS

Oct 29, 2014
Visit site
Its actually the same and its considered a phone, I pay 9 for my Note 4 and 9 for the Gear S. Verizon does not consider this a watch they consider this a phone thats why it is so much.

thanks!

so does the watch come with its own phone number? how much data does $5/month include?

jeff1penny

Jun 26, 2012
Visit site
I just did mine it was 5$ a month plus I got the Total Coverage insurance which was $9 and that covers if I drop it or break it

Wait, how were you able to do this? Do you have the old Family Nationwide Share Plan or the More Everything Share Plan? I have called repeatedly and spoken to multiple reps who told me I was unable to get this device added without converting to Family Share Plan (More Everything). They told me their "billing system" wouldn't allow me to add the device. Just curious if you had a similar situation or not?

Dec 17, 2014
Visit site
Wait, how were you able to do this? Do you have the old Family Nationwide Share Plan or the More Everything Share Plan? I have called repeatedly and spoken to multiple reps who told me I was unable to get this device added without converting to Family Share Plan (More Everything). They told me their "billing system" wouldn't allow me to add the device. Just curious if you had a similar situation or not?
I have the newer plan ( More everything I believe) 15gb with 5 lines on it.

TENYKS

Oct 29, 2014
Visit site
I have the newer plan ( More everything I believe) 15gb with 5 lines on it.

oh... that made sense. My original question clearly stated that I was asking aobut "Family Share Plan" because Verizon said I must switch out of it in order to add the Gear S. (which means losing Unlimited Data Plan FOREVER)

I've had the Verizon Gear S for almost 10 days and still have not been able to add it to my Family Share Plan after talking to 4 different Verizon reps. I don't really have a use for the Gear S and I won it in a raffle at a local VFW.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LesleyWang