Replacement bands

DeepSeaGoddess

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Has anybody heard/seen where replacement bands are available in the US yet or when they will become available? I saw all of the ones on eBay but am hoping they'll be available in the US at lower prices.

Posted via Android Central App

priceslss

Nov 15, 2014
Visit site
Nope only seen them on ebay and other overseas sites. you can get a cheap white or black one by doing an ebay search for Samsung gear 750 dummy. The dummy watches use actual working bands and they will run you between $15-$20 bucks.

I saw the gray ones going for $29 shipped on ebay which I did not think was so bad considering the Gear 2 bands are selling for between $20-$47 on amazon.

dorrien12

Aug 20, 2012
Visit site
Yes that is steep, I buy off eBay. I got the White Dummy watch one for $22 it took 2 weeks and it fits. I'm hoping to get the gray one, was around $28. I want the Red and Blue but refuse to pay $60, I can't understand why Samsung doesn't have them readily available.

slcwindy

Jan 28, 2015
Visit site
Yep, way too expensive for plastic. I just bought the dummy watch on ebay, I hope the band is in nice shape.

Posted via the Android Central App

DeepSeaGoddess

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Wow that's more expensive than some of the eBay ones!! Thanks for the tip on the dummy ones. I think I'll get one or two of those!

priceslss

Nov 15, 2014
Visit site
Wow that's more expensive than some of the eBay ones!! Thanks for the tip on the dummy ones. I think I'll get one or two of those!

That is more expensive than the ebay ones... I have not spent over $55 for any of my bands they average between 29-49 but for some reason I could not get the red one below $55. :(

priceslss

Nov 15, 2014
Visit site
$55 yeah I have them all basically. My white band is a bangle so I don't have the standard white band and my black band is standard so I don't have the black bangle... but I have all the colors blue, black, gray, white, red

dorrien12

Aug 20, 2012
Visit site
$55 yeah I have them all basically. My white band is a bangle so I don't have the standard white band and my black band is standard so I don't have the black bangle... but I have all the colors blue, black, gray, white, red

Can you take a picture with you wearing the red one and the blue one. Picture of it from the front and the back. And PM me pretty please.

DeepSeaGoddess

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Wow love to see a picture of the white bangle. I love that one. I just ordered a white dummy today from eBay... $22...just the standard white band though

priceslss

Nov 15, 2014
Visit site
Wow love to see a picture of the white bangle. I love that one. I just ordered a white dummy today from eBay... $22...just the standard white band though

The white bangle is posted in a bands thread created a couple of months ago here...http://forums.androidcentral.com/samsung-gear-s/464154-bands-2.html#post4090477

It's about the same just not as long as the standard band and the same width all the way around. I find it to be the most comfortable and I wish I had one in black instead of my standard black band.
image.jpg

Last edited:

priceslss

Nov 15, 2014
Visit site
Can you take a picture with you wearing the red one and the blue one. Picture of it from the front and the back. And PM me pretty please.

In case anyone else wants to see and since my phone app doesn't allow me to dm the pics without uploading I will post them here
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Ntchwaidumela

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
Have you seen the shipping cost for the OEM bands on eBay??? $19 and $29!!!! With bands ranging from $23.99-$53.99. You can only pre-order from Amazon, with a release date of March 31, The only one listed on Amazon is the Blue for $59.99. I'll wait until after Sammy's release date and buy from their site, probably for a lot less money.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kinmo