Sold Gear S

ougum1

Oct 26, 2014
Visit site
Gear S is a wonderful watch. Head and shoulders above the rest. The main problem I had with mine was the amount of notifications I missed because the vibration is too weak. My main reason for owning the Gear S was for notifications. I bought a pebble, and the vibration is nice and strong. I'll check out the next version of the Gear S, and I might return. Good luck with your watches guys.

Last edited:

mikeyking

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
You do know there were two settings for vibration? 'Weak' and 'Strong'. I have it on weak and it's fine from my perspective?

ShaggyKids

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Mine is set on the strong setting but I have to agree it could be turned up a notch and I would be happier with it. It works OK at this setting but it would work a little better if it were just a little bit stronger.

It might be absolutely fine the way it is for people who wear the watch up snug. I wear mine loose it kind of slides around just a little bit. So if the user is not wearing their watch with a snug fit the vibrations probably lose something along the way.

ougum1

Oct 26, 2014
Visit site
I chose the strong setting. Even on strong I missed too many notifications. My pebble is so strong that it kind of scare me when it goes off. If the gear s could trade vibrations with the pebble, it would be the perfect watch for me.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae