Email won't update

ChemMan

May 7, 2013
Visit site
So I have about 3 emails on my phone and none of them have showed on the Gear S since 6 this morning. Can't seem to figure out why. I left the charger at work yesterday and the watch had a hard day and died about 10pm last night. Plugged it in the charger this morning about 6am and turned it on about 30 minutes later, it must have updated then but not since. At the same time I turned it on I also turned off the BT, WiFi and cell radio. Later I turned back on the BT but got no emails. At noon I noticed no emails so I turned everything back on and still no emails on the Gear S.

Any ideas how to get emails back on?

audri5

Mar 28, 2014
Visit site
I've never had this particular problem but something similar when I still had the gear 2. I rebooted the watch and my phone at the same time and that fixed it. Hope this is helpful.

Posted via the Android Central App

Thaddeus Konar

Feb 18, 2015
Visit site
I just received my Gear S today and everything works except for my Email. It constantly shows 'No Mail' but I believe it is not connected to the right server. So far I have not figured out how to configure Gear email. When I open Gear Manager / My apps / Apps / the Email line has to setting cogwheel.
Please help.

ChemMan

May 7, 2013
Visit site
Go to Samsung Gear app on your phone, then go to Notifications turn it on, in Manage Notifications make sure Email and/or Gmail and anything else you want updated on your watch are selected.