Infinity Watch Face

briankstan

Jul 25, 2013
Visit site
Anyone get the update yet? I'm still waiting and I've tried to update the version I have but it keeps failing. I don't know if this is the newest version or not.

PookiePrancer

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
Anyone get the update yet? I'm still waiting and I've tried to update the version I have but it keeps failing. I don't know if this is the newest version or not.

It's not. That was the June update that messed everything up. I'm sure you'll see a lot of reviews revised back to 5 stars when the fix is available.

Posted via the Android Central App

Tinkeritis

Jun 12, 2012
Visit site
The 2.1.2 June 25th version had some bugs in it. Look for the new version 2.1.3? Or anything with a date of August. budgitApp submitted it July 30th, so any day now :)

Jasp615

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
I have this on my watch and I'm waiting for the update so that it will work for me. Right now the icons won't work and it's not centered on the watch face. Question....do I need to remove/uninstall this, then reinstall or will this do it on it's own when the update/fix is available?

Tinkeritis

Jun 12, 2012
Visit site
I have this on my watch and I'm waiting for the update so that it will work for me. Right now the icons won't work and it's not centered on the watch face. Question....do I need to remove/uninstall this, then reinstall or will this do it on it's own when the update/fix is available?
If it was me... I would remove all previous versions and do a clean install once the updated version hits.
Good luck with it either way, Tomorrow would mark 7 days since it was uploaded for submittal/review by Samsung. Current version is still showing the June 25th upload.

budgitApp

Aug 30, 2014
Visit site
Hey guys, quick update, Samsung found a bug and rejected the app, I will be fixing it and resubmitting it today, sorry for the delay!

Tinkeritis

Jun 12, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys, quick update, Samsung found a bug and rejected the app, I will be fixing it and resubmitting it today, sorry for the delay!
Oh Noooooooo!!!! :eek:
Ok, so that puts it at another week out? So expected update to post on Aug 12th or 13th?
Or will they fast track it being it was already submitted? <--- Doubtful

mountainbikermark

Feb 28, 2015
Visit site
Oh Noooooooo!!!! :eek:
Ok, so that puts it at another week out? So expected update to post on Aug 12th or 13th?
Or will they fast track it being it was already submitted? <--- Doubtful
Samsung is actually ahead of updates being 7 days right now. They're running at about 5-6 days. Got a friend that's a Tizen developer is how I know.

Support Our Troops !!!
<><
Beast Mode 4

imaprodigy

Jul 21, 2015
Visit site

Thanks for keeping us updated. Also, while we're waiting for the update, would it be possible to post that link you previously mentioned to get on a list for your future updates? It would also be nice if we could get a free Curlball watchface to try out in the meantime...

imaprodigy

Jul 21, 2015
Visit site
Thank you, budgitApp! This will be like a little treat for us until we're able to download the fix for the Infinity Watch Face.

Also, have you considered making an Android Wear version of the Infinity Watch Face in the future? When I first got the watch face, I had some Android Wear owners compliment me on it and ask me about it after seeing me fiddle around with it on my own watch. I unfortunately had to tell them it was only available for Gear. Since it's such a hit with us Gear owners, it would definitely become a best seller among Android Wear owners too.

AXEL314

Apr 21, 2015
Visit site

Charles Pfeil

Aug 13, 2015
Visit site
Infinity Watch Face Clock

I do realize that currently the Infinity Watch Face enhancements are going through a stabilization effort as the top priority.

There is one thing that would really help the older generation, like me, and that is an option to display a larger clock. If I don't have my glasses on, I have difficulty reading the current clock - wish that wasn't the case, but everyone (well almost everyone) who ages will experience the same thing.

Currently I use the Big Clock Launcher as my home face, but actually that Clock is just too big - not much room for apps. Hey, we all have our idiosyncrasies, some would say they are due to my obsessive nature; but I would say they are simply a result of settling-in on a comfortable life as I get old. ;)