Why does the track over the horizon come on every time I unhook my gear circle?

A

AC Question

why does the track "over the horizon" come on every time i unhook my gear circle?

My gear circle is paired to both my phone and gear S. The track "over the horizon" came installed on my gear S. Now every time I go to put my BT headphones in my ears the above track starts to play. I do not know how to make this stop. It is getting very annoying.

honda-Dave

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
Re: why does the track "over the horizon" come on every time i unhook my gear circle?

Check your settings, maybe the home button is set to play the music on the watch. Also, sometimes the screen can accidentally swipe to the music screen, and then you can trigger the music to start playing easily .

Samsung Galaxy Note 4
Samsung Galaxy Pro 8.4
Samsung Galaxy Gear S/Gear 1
Samsung Gear Circle
Samsung Gear Level Box

mountainbikermark

Feb 28, 2015
Visit site
Re: why does the track "over the horizon" come on every time i unhook my gear circle?

Do you mean when you power it on or physically put them in your ears? Does the entire song play or just a portion? Mine has some snappy little diddie it plays whenever I power them up but it's only a couple of seconds. Many Bluetooth devices now have power up notification like tones and not just a bloop bloop bloop noise. I'm thinking the only way to get rid of it would be like phones and root the device and freeze or delete the file itself and I've never seen anything about rooting Gear Circles that'd be helpful in doing so.

Support Our Troops !!!
<><
Beast Mode 4

BarryH_GEG

Jun 8, 2011
Visit site
Because you have the Circle set to "play media or answer calls" when the magnets are detached. It's in the Circle's GM settings. Samsung's music player is the default on both the phone and Gear S. If you were last listening to another media player (EG: Milk) that's what will play if the Circle's detached.

kieso

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site

I was wondering the same thing. I just got my gear circle and love it mostly. I love the features and getting texts etc read to me. The only thing that bugs me is when not wearing the neck thing the weight pulling down on the cord is annoying and sometimes doing simple things like turning my head causes them to come out. I'm gong to experiment with some small flat weights on it somehow to see if it helps

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewsmith