Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
Got my gear s yesterday... I'm not sure which wrist to wear it on. I thought the left arm because I'm right handed so thought it would be better to use my right hand but I'm not sure now... soo do you wear yours on the left or the right?

Posted via the Android Central App

Ric Standen

May 28, 2015
Visit site
Many suggest that your wear it on your non-dominant arm. This goes back to when watches had a winding/adjustment mechanism accessible to your free hand.

However, if your power right, and finesse left — activites that require power are performed with the right hand and arm, and finesse with the left, then what's your non-dominant arm? Are you with me still? For what it's worth, I use both sides pretty evenly.

You should wear you watch on whichever wrist your comfortable with it on. Here's the catch though. If you wear your watch on the same side with which you write, not only does your wrist drag because of the band but the band could becomes damaged. So, what's the best wrist to wear your watch on? Wear it on the hand you do not write with.

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
That makes perfect sense, especially because when I am at uni I use my surface pro 3 with the pen to write so in fact the metal clasp on the watch could end up scratching the screen on it! Never thought of that so thank you for bringing my attention to it.

Cassie

mountainbikermark

Feb 28, 2015
Visit site
Both. There are times when it works best on my left wrist and times , like kayaking, where it's more comfortable on my right.
I'm right handed but more destructive to watches when worn on my left wrist during activities such as work, kayaking and bicycle riding.

Support Our Troops !!!
<><
Beast Mode 4

dorrien12

Aug 20, 2012
Visit site
That makes perfect sense, especially because when I am at uni I use my surface pro 3 with the pen to write so in fact the metal clasp on the watch could end up scratching the screen on it! Never thought of that so thank you for bringing my attention to it.

Cassie

Also, I do everything with my right hand, could add to more damage. When I walk around corners I automatically tuck my left harm or protect it so to speak, it's in my subconscious now... lol. But that right hand (dominant hand for me), that hand gets into everything like a toddler... lol I said all that to say, I wear mine on my left wrist.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nayminthuyain888