Here it is ... the Gear S2

xendula

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
I don't like that the 3G variant has an embedded SIM I can't swap out at will. It was a huge effort to get my current one unlocked, so I'd have freedom to switch back and forth... e-SIMs just make me think of CDMA type tie-ins. If smaller carriers like H2O/Cricket, etc don't supoort e-SIMs, you are stuck with a GSM phone with limited operability. And what if carriers decide to just charge you $10 every time you want to join their network, for their effort to program your e-SIM?

Yes, i am drooling all over the articles and pictures, but don't want to support the move towards e-SIMs, so I am trying to stay strong.

kieso

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
It looks nice and I love my gear s but the same problem will still exist.....getting quality developers producing quality apps on Tizen

ShaggyKids

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
I was hoping they'd go slimmer but doesn't look like they did. Love the round!

Sent from my SM-N915V using Tapatalk

Deucesjack

Jun 22, 2015
Visit site
If the Gear S has taught me anything it is to never buy a first run Samsung product. I'll wait this one out and let the belongers be the guinea pigs. If Samsung had better customer service and support I would be all in first run and all. Just my humble opinion.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech