Watch Face???

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
Has anyone seen this watch face on their S2?

Just watched The Verge's review of the S2. During the review they showed this watch face. I like it and would like to use but it is not installed on my S2 nor can I find it in the store:

Image.jpg

specularius

Apr 4, 2010
Visit site
Mr. Time : B XI, and it is free at the moment. In the gear app scroll to the bottom and click on the "More" on the bottom right. It was the third one down on the list.

Sep 8, 2015
Visit site
Where do you mean in the gear app?

When I open the gear app on my phone and I scroll down to the bottom there is not any mention of "more". Just three featured items.

If I open the store and scroll down "more" is not at the bottom of the page as well. If I open watch faces under categories in the store and scroll down they show three featured faces at the bottom but not a "more".

If I search the store for Mr. Time, Time, B XI etc.... nothing comes up at all.

I am using a Sony Xperia Z3. The phone works fine with the watch but maybe there is an issue since I am not on a Galaxy with the gear app not being at the same revision? What type of phone are you using?

KoukiFC3S

Oct 9, 2009
Visit site
Where do you mean in the gear app?

When I open the gear app on my phone and I scroll down to the bottom there is not any mention of "more". Just three featured items.

If I open the store and scroll down "more" is not at the bottom of the page as well. If I open watch faces under categories in the store and scroll down they show three featured faces at the bottom but not a "more".

If I search the store for Mr. Time, Time, B XI etc.... nothing comes up at all.

I am using a Sony Xperia Z3. The phone works fine with the watch but maybe there is an issue since I am not on a Galaxy with the gear app not being at the same revision? What type of phone are you using?

It should be the top free app. If you go on the gear app store and swipe right you should see it. I am on an S6 though.

Sep 8, 2015
Visit site
When I go to the app and swipe right to "Top free" the ESPN Watch face for Gear is listed first. I scrolled through the entire list and it does nor show at all.

Must be my version of the Gear App.

Not sure as to why though? A watch face should not matter as to what phone I am using?

Sep 8, 2015
Visit site
That "More" is not on my screen, just Featured, but it is centered, not to the left.

My Gear App Version is: 2.2.15100741N_2.2.03.15100941N

That is what is listed under Settings in the app.

FitzAusTex

Oct 28, 2010
Visit site
I know we're definitely missing features on non-Galaxy phones. I have a Nexus, and don't have the "more" option. I checked the app store and there are 5 Mr. Time watch face apps, but not the Mr. Time : B Xl. Bummer, cause this looks nice.

forkee

Oct 3, 2015
Visit site
there should be a "samsung gear apps" option though, no? theres a watch face category there if there's no "more" option at the bottom.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
catherinediane