Mr. Time Maker app

onlysamsung6

Dec 30, 2015
Visit site
Anyone know the reason? Why I still unable to click "send to watch"? :'(

Is it for your variant of watch because you can't send gear 2 faces to the gear s2 choose your watch from the top right and make and make sure you choose the Mr time watch face on your watch it must be deleted for you to send watch faces

Attachments

• 1452067678197.jpg
    1452067678197.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 35

atlantar6

Jun 4, 2011
Visit site
I installed the app on my phone and watch. Then I selected the Mr Time watch face by pressing it. Comes up with a big M watch face, then it let me send to watch. You do have to select it contrary to the previous poster.

Does anyone know how to change the idle state hands? I have it set to always on and only shows the 2 hands without tic marks for hours. Some custom faces I have pulled down shows differently when it goes into power save mode.

Jewk_me

Jan 30, 2016
Visit site
I'd love to see you work maybe a video tutorial on how you do your watch faces and hands especially on your newest to my knowledge "different" it's quite fainting and unique!

Jewk_me

Jan 30, 2016
Visit site
Supersoulfly but I don't know how to tag him and I couldn't quote because I just joined this yesterday and needed 10 post before I could quote but really anyone on here that know how to do cool things with hands and watch faces I've got watch faces down pretty decent but yeah!

Posted via the Android Central App

supersoulfly

Dec 21, 2010
Visit site
I'd love to see you work maybe a video tutorial on how you do your watch faces and hands especially on your newest to my knowledge "different" it's quite fainting and unique!

I can't really make a video for it. Can show you the assets I created that made it possible.
This is the watchface he is asking about in case anyone is curious:
https://mrtimemaker.com/landing/q4mQA6GG4m

Here's the dial:
Dial.png

Here is the hour hand (it's mostly transparent save for the numbers. The numbers just rotate around and the red line on the dial shown above notes the hour. It's a similar setup to an aviation instrument inspired Bell and Ross watch I've seen.)
Hours.gif

Here are the minutes (the center is transparent and the circle reveals the number as it rotates around)
Minutes.gif

And the seconds hand (similar idea as the minutes. Mostly transparent and the black hides the numbers I don't want as it rotates around)
Seconds.gif

jjhoneck

Aug 14, 2012
Visit site
Yep, this app is broken for the S2, apparently by the last Samsung update.

I hope they get it fixed soon -- it's one of the better apps.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals37