leather strap for s2 "sport"

jrsharp70

Aug 24, 2012
Visit site
I saw an article stating that Case-mate would be making a leather band for the Gear S2 "sport". Here is the pic from the article.

Here is their response

"Sorry for the delay in getting back to you I have received information from our Production Department that the bands will be available some time in December. I was not give and exact date just
December.

Please let us know if you need any additional assistance."

Posted via the Android Central App

Attachments

• Screenshot_NormalAppImage[0](1).jpg
    Screenshot_NormalAppImage[0](1).jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 118

haus

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
That's encouraging at least. I assumed it was vaporware, so to speak. It's really the only option for classing up the sport model.

haus

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
If they actually make & sell it I might try dyeing one either darker brown (the photo render looks a bit light to me) or even black so it pairs a little better with the black watch. Maybe more of us should email them asking about it so they know there's actually interest in it.

LSG67

Sep 18, 2013
Visit site
That's awesome!

I hope there are other colors.. like.. blue, green, purple, pink, etc. Something a bit more feminine than just brown. ;)

Edit: I just emailed them. :)

Amochi013

May 30, 2014
Visit site
If they actually make & sell it I might try dyeing one either darker brown (the photo render looks a bit light to me) or even black so it pairs a little better with the black watch. Maybe more of us should email them asking about it so they know there's actually interest in it.

Yeah I'll email too

Amochi013

May 30, 2014
Visit site
I saw an article stating that Case-mate would be making a leather band for the Gear S2 "sport". Here is the pic from the article.

Here is their response

"Sorry for the delay in getting back to you I have received information from our Production Department that the bands will be available some time in December. I was not give and exact date just
December.

Please let us know if you need any additional assistance."

What Is their email? I emailed them and they have not responded

------EDIT: Just got an email back, they say they expect a release on "first month of 2016". So I'm guessing January

Last edited: