What watchface are you using?

supersoulfly

Dec 21, 2010
Visit site
Just a thread to show off your favorite or a useful face you've come across.

This is the one I use at work. It has calendar integration which is something I use a lot at work. My schedule changes daily so I need to be aware of upcoming appointments all the time. The different colors represent different upcoming appointments. The inner blue circle is the battery life of the watch. Also shows the date and network connection status if you like.

QMemo_2015-11-22-11-35-30.png

20151122_113252.jpg

And here's one of the best things about this face, the always on face is actually more than just hands.

20151122_113244.jpg

To properly use the calendar integration you do need to purchase a premium version of the companion app from the Google Play store for $1.50. It was a little buggy when it first came out, but the developer has frequently updated it and it works really well now.

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...=shu.gear.calwatchanalog&hl=en&token=qyt_AXzZ

Last edited:

nickdeck

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
Excellent find! Easily worth the price if only for the "always on" face with the hour numbers. Also, the day/date complication is large enough to be more readable than others I've seen.

ShaggyKids

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
I'm in the process of setting up my new Gear S2. I was using one of the default faces on my Gear that has a black background, time displayed large on the top with smaller date below time. Under that 3 items display, weather, my steps and a notification showing how many new notifications I had. There are horizontal thin lines between each list item.

I'm not finding a similar default or a paid face :( I really would like my steps and my notifications icon back along with date and time. Weather is nice but not a necessity. Has anyone seen something like this?

Dino84

Dec 4, 2015
Visit site
Using the Bloomberg face currently, because I find it a very convenient way to keep an eyeball on my investments. However, the index and day gain values do not auto update which seems odd. You have to do it manually by editing the watchface, change something, save it and then change it back...

Quite a hassle. I hope Samsung and Bloomberg manage to resolve this.

Barbidoll75

Aug 28, 2014
Visit site
I put this on my watch this morning! Love it! But, one quick question...after a sync, I have a solid line on the outside of appointment blocks. I get the inside blue line is battery life, but can't figure out what the outside pink line represents. Thoughts?

UPDATE - Figured out it was a 5 min increment countdown to next appointment

Last edited:

jehugo

Jan 12, 2015
Visit site
I'm using the stock digital face, only for an ambient display that makes sense. I would like to see samsung allow random combinations of watch face and ambient face as I much prefer classic, analog faces but the low-res watch hands in ambient mode are disappointing.

Posted via the Android Central App

nickdeck

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
I agree. I purchased the calender watch discussed here, but mainly for the ambient face. The complications that it offers aren't really the ones I'd prefer.

I can only hope that Samsung or someone else is working on more flexibility with this stuff.

supersoulfly

Dec 21, 2010
Visit site
I came across this one last night and I really like it. Has a bunch of options and a couple features not typically seen. Did I also mention it's completely free?

u41qe2v.png

There's a bunch of different faces included in it. Double tap to switch face. Triple tap to switch from day mode and night mode.

If6cWGC.jpg

Here is what the always on face looks like

oFLw4ho.jpg

And here is something I haven't seen before, the face will stay on while it's charging. However, once it is fully charged the screen reverts to the typical blank screen.

O83YBRl.jpg

Overall just a great analog face.

Last edited:

thestellarinc

Jan 29, 2013
Visit site
a22f6116846e0e75aa418d8f64950c8b.jpg

57ff1c625d189eebe9b3161f90e430bd.jpg

My job requires me to record the exact time and date often so I need a good digital watch. I like how this one looks and that it has an ambient display.

DeepSeaGoddess

May 15, 2013
Visit site
I just downloaded this one last night and really like it!! Titánide selene.

Attachments

• 12138.jpg
    12138.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 360

ehosey2

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
I use Chrono Watch. The battery percentage turns into a notification symbol when something new arrives. It cost $1.10.

Attachments

• 1449780713086.jpg
    1449780713086.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 172

DeepSeaGoddess

May 15, 2013
Visit site
I downloaded this one a few days ago and it's FREE!!* Mechano.* It has blue background shown here but also gold.* Very pretty and very easy to read.* Has notification symbol, battery percentage, and date.* I love this one so far.

Attachments

• 12439.jpg
    12439.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 283

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1