Why does the Bloomberg watch face for S2 Gear not auto update?

A

AC Question

I just got the Gear s2 Classic and its pretty great so far. With the Bloomberg watch face I can customize a stock watchlist and specify indexes to follow as extra dials. However, these values do not update unless I edit the watchface, change something and save it. Seems like Im missing something here...

How do I activate auto-refresh?

Thanks
//Dino

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
I just got the Gear s2 Classic and its pretty great so far. With the Bloomberg watch face I can customize a stock watchlist and specify indexes to follow as extra dials. However, these values do not update unless I edit the watchface, change something and save it. Seems like Im missing something here...

Thanks
//Dino

Welcome to Android Central!

There should be a setting in the Gear Manager app to change the update intervals.

crahewett

Apr 27, 2016
Visit site

Thanks
//Dino

I have same issue with my gear s2, it doesn't update indexes values. How can this be done???