Mechano watch face for the Gear S2/S/2/Neo

budgitApp

Aug 30, 2014
Visit site
Hi A0425A, please change the front color away from the "fluorescent white", then switch to a different watch face and back. Let me know if this helps.

D_BIN

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
Since the new firmware update that came through on the gear s2 included a notification indicator that appears on watch faces, is it possible to remove or replace the notification complication.

Last edited:

Furious10

Dec 30, 2015
Visit site
I absolutely love this watch face. The addition of the gunmetal put it over the top. It is stunning on the Gear S2. The ability to use different colors for the gears and the face is great. I cannot get the weather to work and it is somewhat "buggy". I know you are working on it. Thanks for your efforts.
Update 2/8/16: It is better since your update but the florescent gears (my favorite) and gunmetal face still cause some problems. I usually have to re-start the watch for it to work. Weather is working (F) good. Thanks for your efforts.

LennyV

Dec 10, 2011
Visit site
Ambient is the typical 2 hands on a black face.

Budgitapp I love this face! I have gotten many compliments. Can you make an ambient that looks somewhat similar? I want everyone to see it!

Thanks,

Lenny

Furious10

Dec 30, 2015
Visit site
Update 2/8/16: It is better since your update but the florescent gears (my favorite) and gunmetal face still cause some problems. I usually have to re-start the watch for it to work. Weather is working (F) good. Thanks for your efforts.

Update: 2/24/18...watch face works perfectly. Thanks for all the work. I get a lot of compliments on the face and it is still one of my favorites.

Willem Smuts

May 14, 2016
Visit site
Excuse my ignorance, but I am very new to Android and Tizen. May I please ask that you let me know where I can buy the Mechano watch face.

Thank you in advance!

anon(238680)

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Excuse my ignorance, but I am very new to Android and Tizen. May I please ask that you let me know where I can buy the Mechano watch face.

Thank you in advance!

Everybody is new to something, no problem. You get watch faces by using the Gear Manager app on your phone. Once you enter that app, you should see a banner that says "watch faces". Once in that area, you can do a search for the face you're looking for.

TB-1599

Apr 27, 2014
Visit site
So is this watch face face 1.99 or .99. In the VERY FIRST POST of this thread you said it was .99 the a month later you say its on sale for half off. I went to buy it and it says it's 1.99. I would get it for .99. Is it going on sale again anytime soon?

budgitApp

Aug 30, 2014
Visit site
It's on sale now, you can go check it on the Gear Apps Store. The prices for the face vary - 0.99 was the introductory price. Now there's a big sale so you can go get it :)

ret18057

Feb 24, 2014
Visit site
Looks great, worth the buy. Did I miss it, can you customize the fields? Weather, steps, etc? I can't seem to do anything but the colors.

Looks great!

budgitApp

Aug 30, 2014
Visit site
You can click the weather to turn it off/on and change the units. I just published an update yesterday which should arrive this week so you can show steps instead of notifications.

ret18057

Feb 24, 2014
Visit site
If I may make a request I would pay for, can you (or can anyone) make the ambient mode brightness adjustable? Or can you dial it down? And maybe include an option to add tick marks on the ambient face? You know, where the hours would be? Like I said, respect for your work, and I for one am willing to pay for the options. Great job.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae