Bluetooth Constantly disconnecting!!!!! T-Mobile and Note 5

anon(400316)

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
About a 2 weeks ago (probably after I updated the watch) my Gear S2 started disconnecting/connecting on its own! Throughout the day the bluetooth will connect and disconnect on its own although my phone is right next to me! Sometimes it will be disconnected for over 20 minutes and I have to restart the watch, sometimes it will reconnect on its own! Is there something wrong with my watch, or am I doing something wrong??????

me23brown

Jun 26, 2015
Visit site
You might want to check your phone. I had the Bluetooth go out in my note 5 after a couple of months I thought it was my watch at first for a few days until I tried my Bluetooth speaker. If you check the Note 5 forums you can see that it has happened to a lot of us.

audri5

Mar 28, 2014
Visit site
This happened to me on the watch too. The Bluetooth on my phone works with everything else. I think it's the watch but I can't find anyway to fix it. I deleted my watch manager and all Bluetooth connections and started new. Worked for about 1 week and as of yesterday it started acting up again. I have so many issues with the watch it is unreal. If you find a solution please post it.

Posted via the Android Central App