Samsung Gear S2 App not loading apps to Gear S2 after installing Gear Circle.

A

AC Question

So I have a Gear S2 and initially I had it installed on my Note 4 Edge and it worked awesome. Then I switched to the S7 Edge and installed my Gear S2, and I never really played with it. Last week I installed a Gear Circle Bluetooth headset and really both devices hardware-wise are working great.

The problem is, when I go on the Samsung Gear App and I try to get apps for my watch, it goes to the Galaxy Apps store instead of the Gear S2 store. And when I try to install a watch face it tells me "This app is not available for your device. (UIbuYqN5qZ:2290:4002).

Anybody come across this?

prubin

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
I have exactly the same problem and did not install a headset. I was on the phone with Samsung yesterday for over an hour and they could not fix it. They promised to call back within 48 hours; will keep you posted.

lowboydrvr

Apr 29, 2011
Visit site
Did you try unpairing the headset, confirm you get to the Gear Apps and then re-pair the headset? I have both and have had no issues with my S6E+.

Thewordnerd

Mar 23, 2016
Visit site
Similar problem here buddy. My gear s2 worked beautifully paired to my s5 but now that I got the s7 edge it doesn't load the gear apps through the gear manager. It only leads back to the regular galaxy store. It will only somewhat pair because I can control my music through my watch, change watch faces through my phone (only what's pre-installed since it won't load the store to download/buy more), and I can even receive my calls and emails.
Basically it's just what you said about the .......:2290:4002 message, gear apps leading to gear store, and when you do tap on a featured face it'll say it's not for this device but I had the snoopy face when I had it paired to my s5 so I think it may be an s7 edge to gear s2 thing going on.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guylenn49