Gear S2 Sport strap adapter!!

priceslss

Nov 15, 2014
Visit site
I love when they send extra quick release pins! Iridescent Milanese loop band 💗

It appears tight but I was twisting my wrist to catch the change in color. I can still fit a finger between my wrist and the watch but like the other Milanese it is magnetic. This and the black Milanese are the most comfy bands I own.
image.jpg

Amochi013

May 30, 2014
Visit site
I love when they send extra quick release pins! Iridescent Milanese loop band 💗

It appears tight but I was twisting my wrist to catch the change in color. I can still fit a finger between my wrist and the watch but like the other Milanese it is magnetic. This and the black Milanese are the most comfy bands I own.
View attachment 232162

I see you bought the bling-ed out Bezle for the watch ;)

Posted via the Android Central App

anon(238680)

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Just an update for the China version of the adapter. I had contacted the Amazon vendor I originally ordered from and told them the set I received did not fit. They agreed to send a replacement set, that I received today. Different in that this set came from Taiwan instead of China, the color matches the watch very well, the clasp hardware is bright, and they fit!
The numbers on the bag them came in are also different, with a (07) instead of the (06) on the original set. Seems like someone was listening.

Talderon

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
I bought the adapters from the guy in China on eBay and LOVED those, but I was not able to find a metal band that I liked that wasn't too expensive. So I ordered another set of adapters with the band shown below and LOVE IT.

(I have an RM-730 (AT&T Variant) and the adapters fit snug, but they are great!! Even though the listing only shows RM-720)

Stainless Steel Watche Band Strap + Connector Adapter For Samsung Gear S2

• Great Quality on the Adapters
  • Great Quality on the Watch Band
  • Fit and Feel are great (as in does not look or feel cheap)
  • Clasp is easy to release and close, but never had it do it on it's own (secure)
  • Overall, I am thinking about getting a couple more for backup and to switch up the look and feel.

20160802_131108.jpg
20160802_131130.jpg
20160802_131139.jpg
20160802_131152.jpg
20160802_131203.jpg
20160802_132403.jpg

louzer

Oct 7, 2012
Visit site
I bought the adapters from the guy in China on eBay and LOVED those, but I was not able to find a metal band that I liked that wasn't too expensive. So I ordered another set of adapters with the band shown below and LOVE IT.

(I have an RM-730 (AT&T Variant) and the adapters fit snug, but they are great!! Even though the listing only shows RM-720)

Stainless Steel Watche Band Strap + Connector Adapter For Samsung Gear S2

• Great Quality on the Adapters
  • Great Quality on the Watch Band
  • Fit and Feel are great (as in does not look or feel cheap)
  • Clasp is easy to release and close, but never had it do it on it's own (secure)
  • Overall, I am thinking about getting a couple more for backup and to switch up the look and feel.

View attachment 233983
View attachment 233984
View attachment 233985
View attachment 233986
View attachment 233987
View attachment 233988

Is it easy to change the band length if it's too tight or too loose? I saw a youtube video in which someone had a strap/adapter combo that came with a tool to add/remove links. I assume this one does not come with that tool.

anon(238680)

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
You know, you don't have to repost the entire thing with all the pictures to ask a simple question. The band I ordered from Amazon, which is identical to this without the adapters, includes the link tool plus a couple other items. I found the tool to be fairly useless for anything other than a fixture. I used a machinist's punch to remove the pins, as the "punch" on the tool is a POS. I also doubt if the band will be too tight as it's quite large. There are no extra links included btw.

louzer

Oct 7, 2012
Visit site
Can you move where the band attaches to the clasp to resize it instead of adding / removing links?

Posted via the Android Central App on the edge

Talderon

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
Is it easy to change the band length if it's too tight or too loose? I saw a youtube video in which someone had a strap/adapter combo that came with a tool to add/remove links. I assume this one does not come with that tool.

I didn't need to change anything as this came at the right size for me.

The links do have the pins you can use to add/remove, but it did not come with anything other than the adapters and band.

I have never had to add/remove links, so I am not the right person to ask about this. I have always taken it to somewhere to have that done.

h2osun

Mar 20, 2015
Visit site
View attachment 235514

Hi Everyone! Because of this thread I was able to decide on buying the adapter. Sharing a photo using Nato for the gear s2 sport.
Bought the cheap Chinese knock offs available on Amazon. The color is little off, but they are good quality. Using with my two piece NATO band.
16d2f93add004db35398c6e8583d0282.jpg

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site

anon(238680)

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Yours look the same color as the watch. Did you get the originals from Germany?

The original order I made from Amazon yielded the color you have, more of a gray. As they didn't fit, I contacted the vendor via Amazon email and they sent a replacement set (from Taiwan) that were totally different, color matched and the clasp hardware was also upgraded. And, they fit. Have no idea how to order the upgraded set though.

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
The original order I made from Amazon yielded the color you have, more of a gray. As they didn't fit, I contacted the vendor via Amazon email and they sent a replacement set (from Taiwan) that were totally different, color matched and the clasp hardware was also upgraded. And, they fit. Have no idea how to order the upgraded set though.
That's really good.
Could you share what vendor was that and if you ordered just the adaptors or the adaptors plus bands?