Gear S2 Charging Clock

Apr 3, 2016
Visit site
Does anyone know if there is an App that would be able to show a clock on the Gear S2 while it is on the charger. Would be great. Thanks for any information.

Posted via the Android Central App

fkpalm

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
Mine stays on all the time you have to go into the desk clock settings and set it to always on

Apr 3, 2016
Visit site
Well, I set the watch to always on and just put it on the charger. As it turns out, every 60 seconds, the entire face shutters, flips and then goes back to normal. So, I assume that will do the trick.

fkpalm

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
Are you going into the desk clock settings not the watch settings. Desk clock has its own settings and you set that to always on. Mine stays on all night until I take it off the charger

maf113

Nov 15, 2009
Visit site
Too bad we cannot have a setting where once in the charger it goes to whatever face we set a date stays on.

Apr 3, 2016
Visit site
Purchased the desk clock for. 99. Set it to always on. Switch to that one before bed and it is in the charger. Stays on. Works as I thought. Would like options for more to do this as well. One day.

Canada eh!

bbogert79

Apr 8, 2014
Visit site
It would be nice if samsung could add an option to settings to have a "night clock while charging" just something simple with a digital time that moves around slightly to prevent burn in, and also be able to dim to our liking with the rotating bezel.

deadonred

Sep 6, 2016
Visit site
Search in the Gear apps store for "bedside nightstand clock". There are two apps that will give you a low-AMOLED-burn clock that minimizes pixel burn for all-night use. Be sure to use it in conjunction with an app like 'I am Alive' to keep it from turning off.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12