Early S2 User Report: Much More Useful Than I Would Have Imagined

44Joan

Nov 10, 2015
Visit site
I had bought an S2 back in the Fall and then returned it because it didn't seem worth it. Then just bought one because of bargain-basement Best Buy price.
Reason I've found it so surprisingly useful is that I'm in meetings throughout much of the day and exchange a lot of emails. It's been great be able to surreptitiously keep up with imp't info without rudely staring at my phone. Vibration alarm is also great in that it's a way to keep my on schedule without bothering others. Ability to control podcast playback from watch is helpful in car when I'm using screen of phone for Google maps.
Main reason I purchased watch is voice memo's which keeps working great during a run.

My only real complaints are lack of support ofr Google Tasks and Google Keep, no Samsung Pay yet, and that in order to view Gmail messages I have to have notifications on--I'd prefer to be able to access them from the native "Email" app on the phone and watch, but it's not working with gmail (as others have also reported).

A0425A

Nov 28, 2013
Visit site
I had bought an S2 back in the Fall and then returned it because it didn't seem worth it. Then just bought one because of bargain-basement Best Buy price.
Reason I've found it so surprisingly useful is that I'm in meetings throughout much of the day and exchange a lot of emails. It's been great be able to surreptitiously keep up with imp't info without rudely staring at my phone. Vibration alarm is also great in that it's a way to keep my on schedule without bothering others. Ability to control podcast playback from watch is helpful in car when I'm using screen of phone for Google maps.
Main reason I purchased watch is voice memo's which keeps working great during a run.

My only real complaints are lack of support ofr Google Tasks and Google Keep, no Samsung Pay yet, and that in order to view Gmail messages I have to have notifications on--I'd prefer to be able to access them from the native "Email" app on the phone and watch, but it's not working with gmail (as others have also reported).
I use the native mail app to a Gmail account I have for Craigslist. I can see the emails on my watch for that account.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad