Best option for quick transfer of note from PC to watch?

44Joan

Nov 10, 2015
Visit site
The main function I miss on my S2 is the ability to quickly send a note to it (e.g., from research I'm doing on my PC). An example of this is some measurement I might need while working on my car that I found on the web.
With my phone, I'd use Google Keep, but for chores around the house, the watch would be a lot handier and I wish there was something equivalent. Is there a workaround that people have found to be efficient? (E.g., send yourself a text or email?)

mountainbikermark

Feb 28, 2015
Visit site
I send myself a voice memo. My voice memo app is my most used app at work because I can either listen to it when I need to or read the text that it converts to when saving the recording. It also syncs with my phone and I can can copy/paste as needed for sending out.

Mike-Mike

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
seems like Samsung would have S Note or something work with it. There is an app in the Galaxy Apps store called My Notes to Gear or something like that

mountainbikermark

Feb 28, 2015
Visit site
seems like Samsung would have S Note or something work with it. There is an app in the Galaxy Apps store called My Notes to Gear or something like that
I use My Notes In Gear daily.
There are a few others out there that do pretty much the same thing but I've been using the afore mentioned for over a year.