Cool watch for Gear S2

budgitApp

Aug 30, 2014
Visit site
Hi everyone! I wanted to introduce a watch I've made for the Gear S2, it's called Sumo:
features.png

It has
- smoothly animated gears
- ambient mode
- weather
- time and date
- Notification counter
- 15 dial/arrow themes and 14 gear themes for over 140 combinations

It's free for a limited time, since we've just launched it, so come try it out! :)

Please Like us on Facebook to get the latest news and offers: Daragon Technology

Some updates coming up to the watch soon include:
- Switching between 12/24 HR mode for the digital watch
- Adding a MM-DD option for the date

EDIT: Added the promo video:

Last edited:

cyberchief

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Re: Sumo watch for S2 - Free for a limited time

Awesome design! Will be perfect for me once the MM-DD update comes out. Otherwise, my favorite so far.

Posted via the Android Central App

rld082982

Oct 29, 2014
Visit site

Looks great! I'm very glad it will have a 12hr option. Also, it has my location stuck on Miry Brook but I'm hoping it'll update... it's only been 10min since I installed it.

45Wheelgun

Jul 3, 2010
smith-wessonforum.com

WOW. I had just decided that your Mechano face was my all time favorite face - my "goto" face if you will. This one is amazing as well. You have some talent. For those of us in the USA, the date is backwards I see 11-04 and we are used to seeing that 04-11. 11-04 is November 4th here.

The ambient mode on Sumo is the best I have seen. Dang you are good.

Well done on both products - some of the best I have seen.

budgitApp

Aug 30, 2014
Visit site

Thank you everyone, I'm honestly really happy reading your positive comments! :) Although I post these from my company, I'm the only employee there, and sometimes it gets frustrating going through all the negative comments and people wanting refunds. I'm really happy you guys like it. I will publish an update very soon that adds a 24 hour mode option and a MM-DD option :)

The ambient mode might eat a bit more battery, but honestly I think weather, time, date and notifications should all be present in it, otherwise what's the points of the ambient mode?

Thank you again everyone :) And if anyone's reading this and they haven't grabbed their copy yet, hurry up because it won't stay free for very long :p

sushiguy732

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site

I saw it but am not grabbing it. It looks nice but I don't see the need to have a digital clock and an analog one on the same watch face. IMO it takes up space and makes it looked cluttered. Kudos to you for making it! I have no clue how to even make such a complex design.

budgitApp

Aug 30, 2014
Visit site

I saw it but am not grabbing it. It looks nice but I don't see the need to have a digital clock and an analog one on the same watch face. IMO it takes up space and makes it looked cluttered. Kudos to you for making it! I have no clue how to even make such a complex design.

I see, thank you for sharing that comment, I'm sure some other people think the same. I will see what I can do with future faces, maybe make a digital version of this watch with a step counter added.

budgitApp

Aug 30, 2014
Visit site

Hi there, yes it is, my company was previously called Curlball Inc, so all of our watchfaces on the Samsung Gear Store are under that name. Unfortunately, Samsung won't let us change our name there.

Furious10

Dec 30, 2015
Visit site
If you don't mind me asking, what's your favourite thing about Mechano? What is the one thing about it you love?

I like the moving gears (I like animation of some sort) and I like the color choices. It appears a lot of time and effort went in to making this face and I like that...not just some thrown together static face. It is, however, a battery drainer so I don't use this face outside the home if I'm away for more than a few hours. I don't use or need the weather option. I don't want my location (GPS) on...drains the battery. I use the watch as a "standalone" since it is 3G and don't have my phone with me all the time. Blue is my favorite color, so I tend to gravitate to any watch face that has a blue option. That being said...you are one of my favorite designers and I also have the Sumo. Nice watch...movement...color options...just looks nice.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38