miles4000

Apr 8, 2013
Visit site
This site is normally very active. I think it's just based on not many people have this product yet. Also give it some more time and provide more details. I don't think I have the same version as you, cause I don't have that app. I did see another post regarding bad battery life that was caused by that app. Also can try google search.

Posted via the Android Central App

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Is there another site I can go to where people ansewer my questions?

I see you keep making threads and that makes it difficult for people to narrow down issues. I see in your first post people were asking you to clarify information so they could help you but you didn't go back in there. Our community definitely tries our best to help but we need more information sometimes before we can troubleshoot.

Your original thread - http://forums.androidcentral.com/samsung-gear-s2/667300-new-gear-2-a.html#post5121213

mountainbikermark

Feb 28, 2015
Visit site
my steps to sync from my gear to my phone. Like the fitbit app.
What do you want to do once synced? I find S Health to be great at syncing steps. It's what I want to do with that information I'm not ecstatic about.
In the thread linked above you asked about a few questions that seemed to have been answered well with what little information you gave. Yes you can answer calls if the watch is connected to the phone via Bluetooth for non 3g versions and/or remote with 3g versions if you have the data add on with your carrier.
Battery life is subjective. It's not going to be a week between charges but should easily last at least a day, many users get 2 or more days depending on factors such as usage , settings and faces used (like a home screen).
I have personally found this forum to be the most helpful and active about Gear watches, no matter the model. Perhaps in a thread state which model you have, which carrier you have it from, which carrier your phone is with if you have a 3g model watch because that makes a huge difference if they're not the same and what you're trying to do besides just sync or it's broken. There's a great membership and staff here that want to help but need more info than s health sucks or manager broke

wboyce58

Apr 13, 2016
Visit site
I am with Verizon and yes those questions have been addressed. I am just looking for a good app, but it looks like S Health is the only one. I hope they upgrade it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae