Classic 3g/4g Tempered Screen Protector. Full Body Protector?

music_man185

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
What is the best tempered glass screen protector for the classic 3g/4g model. I'm still not sure about the differences between all the models. I know that the there are size differences. I'm looking at the classic 3g model and definitely want a tempered glass screen protector for it. I want one that is completely unnoticeable. Does not interfere with touch sensitivity, no gaps, and protective.

Also, what do you guys think of the full body protectors? Do they work good? Are they really necessary? Protecting the screen seems like common sense, but how much damage have the bodies of your watches taken under normal/average circumstances?

anon(238680)

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
There is no 'best'. They aren't that expensive and have been discussed previously. Just get one and see how it works for you, or go to a carrier store and look at them there. It ain't rocket science.

maf113

Nov 15, 2009
Visit site
Wow.
Anyone have something that's actually helpful to add?

This is what I got for my s2 3g classic.

Samsung Gear S2 Tempered Glass Screen Protector (AT&T ,Verizon & T-Mobile 4G Version Only 52mm) Supershieldz® Ballistics Glass 0.3mm Anti-Scratch, Anti-Fingerprint, Bubble Free - Retail Packaging

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0197DRQP...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU5203741

And this one as a backup.

Samsung Gear S2 Classic Glass Screen Protector, (3G/4G Connectivity Model Only) Dmax Armor- Ballistics [Tempered Glass] Anti-Scratch, Anti-Fingerprint, Round Edge [0.3mm]- Retail Packaging

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01DL6SBJ...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU5203741

Posted via the Android Central App

maf113

Nov 15, 2009
Visit site
Do you like it? Does it fit the entire screen with no gaps?

Yes I like it. It is beveled so appears not to cover completely but it is real close.
I do like the glass shields as they tend to feel and behave like the screed they are protecting. The plastic ones, at least to me, offer a little resistance when moving a finger across the screen. My brother-in-law recently cracked the screen on his apple watch. Will cost $100 to fix. A $7.00 screen protector might have saved him that 100 bucks.untitled.png

Posted via the Android Central App

Last edited:

anon(238680)

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
It is helpful if you listen to what it says. If you can't, then it doesn't matter how many times you ask for someone else's opinion.

maf113

Nov 15, 2009
Visit site
It is helpful if you listen to what it says. If you can't, then it doesn't matter how many times you ask for someone else's opinion.

Good point. That is what I did. Read the previous discussions, then went to Amazon and found one to try. For $7 it is a no brainer. Cheap insurance and at the price if I don't like it I can order another