Transform S2 sport to classic

Amochi013

May 30, 2014
Visit site
Anyone see this? I think this might look good on the watch. I might even buy it just to cover up some catches on my bezzle haha

Posted via the Android Central App

Attachments

• 63.jpg
    63.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 60

ratsttam

May 17, 2010
Visit site
That may make it easier to turn the bezel on the sport edition. But I wouldn't go as far as to say it'll upgrade it to the "classic". There is so much design difference between the two, with one looking like well, a sport watch, and one more like a classic watch...

It doesn't look like it would be a permanent change to your watch, so if you think it'll help you use it, than I say go for it.

Amochi013

May 30, 2014
Visit site
That may make it easier to turn the bezel on the sport edition. But I wouldn't go as far as to say it'll upgrade it to the "classic". There is so much design difference between the two, with one looking like well, a sport watch, and one more like a classic watch...

It doesn't look like it would be a permanent change to your watch, so if you think it'll help you use it, than I say go for it.

Yes I know haha. I just thought this looked like a cool idea. I might get it in the future

Posted via the Android Central App

Mr_Spencer

Trusted Member
Sep 21, 2014
Visit site
I'm assuming it just sticks on to the original bezel? If it's not done right it might just make the watch look tacky.

Posted from my S7 Edge via the Android Central App