New FirmwareUpdate?

cajun456

Jul 11, 2015
Visit site
I have the Bluetooth version that hasn't updated yet, but I got the 3g version from AT&T yesterday and that one updated as soon as I finished setting it up.

Posted via the Android Central App

douglasfamily

Apr 19, 2011
Visit site
Verizon 3g version, no update other then the manager. I'm a little worried because I forced closed by accident after the update and not sure if everything was finished

all4dom

Aug 19, 2011
Visit site
I still not have received the update & I'm on Verizon in NY state with the 3g version of the s2 & on a galaxy note 3. Just currious on who has received the update with what type of watch so far.

Ryano89

May 3, 2011
Visit site
I still not have received the update & I'm on Verizon in NY state with the 3g version of the s2 & on a galaxy note 3. Just currious on who has received the update with what type of watch so far.

Verizon support page doesn't even show the update yet if that even means anything.

B0omSLanG

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site
Really don't understand why there's no update for the bluetooth version of the classic. How hard is it to push updates to non-carrier versions?

Kadeshi

Oct 30, 2015
Visit site
I just got a recent update on mine. Non carrier.

Ever since the update my Bluetooth no longer reconnects automatically if I end up going out range of my phone... then back in. I have to manually go into the app and reconnect my watch.

Anyone experience this?

Software version: R720XXU2CPC5

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2fedes